Asia Motor Works (AMW) – Young Engineer Program : Walk-in for Mechanical/ Automobile fresh Engineers across India | 2008 – 2009 pass outs as graduate engineering trainee
Asia Motor Works (AMW) requires Young, bright and talented Engineers and is recruiting freshers through Walk-in across India. AMW is looking for bright young talent with its "Young Engineers Program": Passed in 2008 and 2009 in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.
Name of the post : Graduate Engineer Trainees
Candidate should be a Passed out in 2008 and 2009 in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering with 60% aggregate marks scored. The Candidates will undergo training in various areas of manufacturing, R&D and pan India sales and service function.
After successful completion of one year of training, on the basis of performance and vacancy, the trainee will be confirmed as Assistant Manager .
Candidates will have to undertake to work with the organization for a period of 3 years from the date of joining
Stipend for Graduate Engineer Trainees :
- 1st Year – Rs 2.4 Lakhs CTC p.a
- 2nd Year – Rs 3.2 Lakhs CTC p.a
- 3rd Year – Rs 4 Lakhs CTC p.a
- Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC): Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment | Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineers hiring | Apply Online
- Uttam Galva Steels Limited: Graduate Engineer Trainee Position for fresh BE/Btech | Nagpur
- Jindal Stainless Limited : Fresh Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) required| 2008 or 2009 passouts
- HLL LIFECARE Limited: Graduate Trainee/ HR Trainee Recruitment | Chennai | Training & Development Scheme
- Infotech Enterprises Limited | Fresher Jobs for Engineers | August 2010 | Apply Online
This post was written by Lalit Joshi