Excellent Masters Fellowships in the US by Fulbright-Nehru - 2010-2011 for students at selected U.S. colleges to go after their btech degree.
Master degree program for Btech grauduates to pursue after their btech at selected U.S. colleges and universities in the areas of usiness Administration, Communication Studies, Economics, Environment and Public Administration.
OPTION FOR: Btech Graduates or others who have completed the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree, have at least 3 years work experience. The fellowships, for one to two years, will provide funding for tuition and fees, round-trip airfare, and living and related costs in support of the recipient's graduate study in the U.S.
United States-India Educational Foundation (USIEF) has announced for Applications for Fulbright-Nehru and other Fellowships from Indian citizens residing in India.
In addition to the General Prerequisites, the applicants should satisfy the following criteria:
1. He should have completed an equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a recognized Indian university with at least 55% marks. Applicants should either possess a four-year bachelor's degree or a completed master's degree, if the bachelor's degree is of less than four years' duration.
2. he should have at least three years full time (paid or voluntary) professional or work experience relevant to their proposed field of study and;
3. He should preferably be in the age group of 25-30 years;
4. He should demonstrate experience in leadership and community service; and
5. Should not have another degree from a U.S. university or be enrolled in a U.S. degree program.
FELLOWSHIP BROCHURE AVAILABLE FROM: Contact the USIEF office in your region or
Send a request with a self-addressed stamped (Rs. 25.00)
NORTH:USIEF, 12 Hailey Road, New Delhi-110001
SOUTH:USIEF,American Center, 4 New Marine Lines, Mumbai
EAST: USIEF, American Center, 38A, Jawaharlal Nehru Road,
WEST: USIEF, American Consulate Building, Anna Salai, Chennai
DUE DATE:May 1, 2009
Complete details and downloadable application material available at http://www.usief.org.in/Scripts/ForIndianNationalsForStudentsFulbrightMastersFellowshipsforLeadershipDevelopment.aspx.